Raising children in uncertain times can be a daunting task. Our VISION at Henderson’s First Baptist is to partner with parents in training children so that 20 years from now, they will continue to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
|Sunday Small Group Schedule|
Preschool – 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Adult – 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Children (K—Grade 6) – 10:45 a.m.
Student (Grade 7-12) – 10:45 a.m.
|Sunday Family Worship|
9 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 6 p.m.
|Wednesday Small Groups|
Preschool, Children, Student, Adults – 6-7 p.m.
We would love for you to visit our worship services or small groups. Come to the Connection Center (inside the parking lot entrance) to check in for children’s classes. To streamline the process, you can register HERE. Meet us at the Connection Center and we will take you to your classes.
|Spiritual Growth of the Next Generation|
|Equipping parents |
• Small group studies
|Bible teaching for all ages|
• Age appropriate activities
• Truth78 and LifeWay Curriculum
• Teachers who love kids and love the Bible
|Discovering the evidence for what we believe|
• Learning opportunities for kids
“Mama Bear and Papa Bear” groups to help parents navigate the culture with grace and love.
“Bridge Class” to help 6th graders and parents understand different worldview and learn how to engage with the culture.
Safety and Security
- Properly trained and background checked staff
- Classroom safety procedures
- Cleaning and distancing procedures
Click here for COVID 19 procedures.
Celebrating Family Milestones
- Birth – Partnering with parents, the faith influencers
- Kindergarten – Training for worship
- Salvation – Equipping parents to have faith conversations
- Purity – Equipping parents for open conversations
- Middle School – Helping parents and preteens develop spiritual disciplines and a heart connection.
- Vacation Bible School
- Backyard Kids Clubs
- Super Tuesday
- Art Parties
- Musical Productions
- Family Mission Trips
- Family Fellowships
- Father-Son Pinewood Derby