Mission Trip to “Ciudad Frontera” 2020
Friday, August 7th-Saturday August 15, 2020
Hotel in Monterrey – Holiday Inn Zona Aeropuerto
Cost: $150.40 (dollars) for 2 Nights (Friday 7th & 14th de August).
Hotel in Ciudad Frontera – Best Western Plus Inn
Cost: $316.62 a $366.66 for 6 Nights (Saturday 8th to Friday 13th).
Both hotels include buffet breakfast.
Cost of Stay:
$467.02 to $517.06
Estimated Cost of Flight:
Transportation to Ciudad Frontera:
Members of Jerico Baptist Church will pick us up in Monterrey in their 15-Passenger van and take us to Frontera. It is a 3 hour ride.
• From 10:00am-12:00am
• At least 4 Teachers and 4 Helpers.
• Helpers to prepare arrange and serve snacks.
• 12:00-1:00-Lunch and evaluation of the day
• 1:00-1:30-Clean the sanctuary.
• Paint the exterior of the church building
• Change the filter in the “air conditioners” (5 in church building and 2 in Pastoral House).
Pass out invitations to Evangelistic Activity 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Evening Evangelistic Outreach
• Project Outdoor Movie (will need to set up chairs, etc. and clean up afterwards)
• Music from Brother Juan – Cartel de Cristo.
FIRST INFORMATION MEETING:
Wednesday March 25th at 5:00pm in the Hispanic Worship Center.
You can easily register for the trip by clicking or touching this link or the image below.
We look forward to reaching these residents of Ciudad Frontera with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!