Henderson Students (Grades 6-12) meet Sunday mornings 11:00-12:15 and Wednesday nights 6:00-7:15 in the Student Ministry Building.
We’re all about Jesus & relationships – Relationships with students, leaders, and parents.
We have an amazing team of gifted adults who teach and invest in our students and their parents.
We help students do 3 things:
1. Love Jesus & People.
2. Discover & Develop your gifts and talents through serving.
3. Become Pioneers – Go do it and keep trying!
We help parents by:
1. Sending weekly email updates with helpful resources and car-ride home questions.
2. Praying for parents daily for God’s Grace, Wisdom, and a sense of Calling to parenting.
3. Creating a community where it’s ok to admit that this parenting thing is really hard.