I Am A Church Member
I Am a Church Member discusses the attitudes and responsibilities of church members. In his book Thom Rainer addresses in detail what congregations should really be focusing on — praying for church leaders, being a functioning member, treasuring church membership, and more.
Six chapters with these titles include study questions to guide the discussion:
- I Will Be a Unifying Church Member
- I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires
- I Will Pray for My Church Leaders
- I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members
- I Will Be a Functioning Member
- I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
Plan now to attend Sunday School each of the five Sundays during the month of March as HFBC members study God’s Word and discuss what it really means to be a church member. All adult Sunday School classes will be using this material and Bro. Rich Stratton will lead a special class for those who have not yet joined a Sunday School class in room 311 at 9:30. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.